Civil Engineering Services
Looking for a Civil Engineer located in California?
Pasquini Engineering, Inc. has been offering civil engineering services through out California for 30+ years. Pasquini also takes on structural, mechanical, electrical, surveying, design, Title 24 Energy Compliance, QSP (Qualified SWPPP Practitioner), QSD (Qualified SWPPP Developer), SWPPP (Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan), planning and zoning. Having a hand in many different services, including being a licensed design professional, catapults Pasquini Engineering, Inc. to the top of the list.
Available Civil Engineering Services:
- Feasibility studies & site assessments
- Master planning and concept plans
- Landscape design
- Playground and recreation design
- Forest stand delineations
- Forest conservation plans
- Wetland delineations
- Wetland mitigation plans
- Grading plans
- Utility design
- Stormwater management
- Sediment and erosion control design
- Permit applications & processing
- Special exceptions and variance requests
- Expert witness testimony
- Due diligence and ADA upgrades
- Athletic field design
- Irrigation design
- Project Oversight & Quality control
- Value engineering
- Construction administration
- Specification development
- As-built plans
- Security and risk assessment coordination
- Graphics and design renderings
Why Should You Hire A Civil Engineer?
Any contractor or homeowner planning a home improvement project or new build should consider hiring a civil engineer to assess their project before they start. An engineer’s expertise and guidance can save a homeowners and contractors time and money in the long run.
Contact Pasquini Engineering today to learn how we can help you save time and money on your next California project.